Help Clark located on a former US military base, Clark City has an American-like setting and atmosphere. It is also a modern city with a wealth of leisure and business activities, and its safety index and comfort index are extremely high. The school is a 5-minute drive from Clark International Airport and 1.5 hours from Manila International Airport, with convenient transportation.
The schedule is for Monday to Friday, there is no class at the weekends.
Every student’s schedule is different, the following examples are for reference only (Monday – Friday):
- 6:40 – 7:20: Breakfast at Cafeteria
- 7:30 – 8:10: Morning reading class
- 8:20 – 9:00: 1st Individual Class
- 9:10 – 9:50: 2nd Individual Class
- 10:00 – 10:40: Self-Study
- 10:50 – 11:30: Self-Study
- 11:30 – 12:00: Lunch at Cafeteria
- 12:15 – 12:55: 3rd Individual Class
- 13:05 – 13:45: Self- Study
- 13:55 – 14:35: Self- Study
- 14:45 – 15:25: 4th individual class
- 15:35 – 16:15: Self- Study
- 16:25 – 17:05: Small Group Class
- 17:55 – 18:30: Dinner at Cafeteria
- 17:15 – 17:55: Special Class
- 19:00 – 19:40: Mandatory Self-Study
- 20:00 – 20:30: Vocabulary Test
- 20:30 – 23:30: Self-Study
English as a Second Language
ESL is also known as EFL or EAL, ESL is the most useful and the most learned courses. The learning content is the most commonly used English in daily work, study and life. it is perfect for all learners who want to improve their English skills to prepare for complex international experiences.
All students (from level 1 to 9) can join HELP’s ESL program. Also, HELP English School offers Speaking Intensive program to students who want to focus on their speaking skills. Students have 4 – 5 individual classes every day. the individual classes focusing on Macro Skills (Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking), group class give students a chance to practice their public speaking skills. In addition, HELP’s intensive reading class promotes students’ reading – writing skills and Special classes that are supplemental to develop other related skills of students.
ESL Course has 9 levels, after level 5, student can change to academic content.
students will take Level Test to evaluate their study performance every 4 weeks, if they pass the qualified score, they will move to the next level with more advanced lessons.
|Date||Single Room||Double Room||Triple Room||Quadruple Room|
Select course, domitory and duration auto calculate your cost.
- Passport: At least more than six(6) months valid upon the date of arrival in the Philippines.
- Letter of Acceptance: A letter from school to accept foreigner students for their training in the Philippines.
- Philippines Visa Documents: The visa paper of the student or the copy of the visa sticker in student’s passport.
- Portrait Photo: Two 2×2 pictures, white background.
- Roundtrip Ticket: Confirmed tickets for departure and returning to student’s country.
- Vaccination Proof: QR Code or Vaccination Certificate for at least 2 doses of Covid19 Vaccine.
- E-Arrival Declaration: Fill in the online immigration form before departing to the Philippines (https://etravel.gov.ph/)
- Masks & Sanitizers: For personal use during the travel to the Philippines.
- Cash & Debit Card: Prepare about $500 / month & International debit card cash withdrawals from ATM (Visa/Master).
- Dictionary: Electronic Dictionary for easier translation of words to English.
- Book / Documents: English books and others academic materials to read to expand the vocabulary and expression.
- Laptop: WIFI is available inside the school building and dormitory rooms.
- Stationary: Notebooks, Pad Paper, Pencil or Pen are necessary in class.
- Summer clothing: Prepare 6-7 sets of casual clothing appropriate for warm weather.
- Sports wear: Prepare 2-3 training clothes, jogging pants or sweat shirt for example.
- Footwear: 2 pairs of shoe. 1 for fitness training, a pair of sneakers for daily use.
- Masks & Antigen Kit Test: Prepare enough for using, especially 5 antigen kit test to use if necessary.
- Medicine: Prepare your personal medicine because some medicine are not available in the Philippines.
- Towel: Bring at least five(5) pieces of towel.
- Toiletries: A travel sized toiletries to get through the first two week.
- Cosmetics: Not all cosmetic brands are available in the Philippines.
- Lock: 1 personal padlock for securing personal belongings.
- Water Container: 1 cup or tumbler for personal use.
- Lenses or Glasses: It is strongly advised to bring extra pairs if student wears them.
- Completion of Immigration Report (Upon landing on the airpor)
- Student should check the personal belongings before leaving the airplane and go to the immigration area
- Health Conditions Declaration (Health condition check and scan)
- Student will go through a health checkpoint with temperature scanning and QR code report to collect the information of student to the immigration system.
- Examination of Immigration (Checking identity and purposes of travel)
- Student needs to show the valid passport, return ticket, letter of acceptance from the school to the immigration Officer. Some questions may be asked to student during this session.
- Finding Baggage (Getting personal baggage)
- After the immigration area, student will go to the baggage claim area to find your own baggage, please check carefully the tag to make sure you claim the right ones.
- Customs Declaration (Completion of customs declaration)
- Submit a customs declaration from baggage inspection.
- Move to Travel Lobby (Go to pick up meeting area)
- Go to the pick up point and meet the school’s staff. Student also can exchange a small amount of peso for food, water, sim card…
- Terminal 1 – Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Manila
- Terminal 2 – Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Manila
- Terminal 3 – Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Manila
- Clark International Airport (NAIA) in Clark
- When the student cancels the study two weeks prior the starting date, tuition fee will be refunded 100% except the enrollment fee 100$.
- When the student cancels the study two weeks to seven days before the starting date, tuition fee will be refunded 50%.
- When the student cancels the study seven days to the starting date, tuition fee of the first program will not be refunded, the tuition fee of the other programs will be refunded 100%.
- After the starting day, there will be no refund for the program that has already begun. However, students who stay for more than four weeks will get a refund of 50% for the next program and 100% for the following programs.
- When the student is expelled, there will be no refund for the remain period, student also need to pay for the damage if needed.
- When the student gets an unreasonable amount of discount through an agency, HELP can expel the student for fairness among the students and the reputation of the company.
- When the student decides to stay for less than twelve weeks, there will be no refund.
- After the student fills out the form for the refund request, student may get the refund amount through the agency in 15 days; the whole process should be done through the agency.