GIS International School
The Elementary school education curriculum is not just a simple course teaching, but to prepare children to enter the international society, let the children learn basic computer science (coding), innovation and logical thinking ability, TED TALK and other courses. Moreover, not only let the children learn English, but also provide students with Chinese courses, so that the children are always prepared to become international talents.
- Boy & Girl Scouts (optional)
- GENTRY International School provides students of all levels with a variety of opportunities to experience sports and outdoor activities. According to local conditions, some courses will have some adjustments.
No matter where you are from, exposure to English from kindergarten onwards is crucial to giving your child a solid foundation in English.
The California of the Philippines
Clark is a very developed city in the Philippines. It is a warning area directly under the president. It is the safest city in the Philippines, and the city is equipped with many entertainment facilities.
The Most Cost-effective School
Compared with other international schools in Clark, the CP value is extremely high. It not only teaches in English, but also has many extracurricular activities.
English Intensive Teaching Course
In order to improve students’ English skills, special courses such as TED Talk and Journal Writing are prepared for students. And cooperate with Oxford University Press, Pearson, LCCI, etc. to provide the best English teaching.
Interest-based School Activities
The school will offer cooking, computer coding courses, football club and other courses to enrich students’ extracurricular life, and will regularly hold public welfare activities, lectures and other extracurricular activities.
IAP(Individual Assessment Plan)
Every week, we will regularly share the students’ life and learning matters with parents, and discuss with students based on the content of the personal evaluation plan.
High Learning Intensity and Management
Provide American MyOn “online reading program” to improve students’ reading and writing skills, and provide intensive English teaching outside of school curriculum for students with weak English foundation, so that students can improve their English ability in a short period of time and quickly adapt to school life.
Guidance for Further Studies
The counseling team of famous foreign universities with many years of experience provides counseling for students, and there will be professional psychological counselors who will provide psychological counseling for each student through spiritual art classes.
Make Friends with Students from Different Countries
GIS students are mainly from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, and China. Making friends from different countries in childhood can not only exercise students’ English ability in a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere, but also cultivate students’ international values.
1st Semester: 2023. 08. 26 ~ 2024. 01. 20
2nd Semester: 2024. 01. 21 ~ 2024. 06. 14
English Proficiency: IELTS 5.0/4.0 (Senior High/ Junior High) or Equivalent level (by taking GIS’s Test)
Academic level: GPA 2.8 above with transcript (Students need to take Examination to check the knowledge and Academic level)
1. Students will prepare their class materials by themselves.
2. Every quarter, students will have field trip (2 days 1 night) in the Philippines.
3. Grade 1-9: 1 hour one-on-one and 2 hours of group class (evening) with ESL content. Grade 10-12 it will
be with IELTS or TOEFL content.
4. Tuition fee needs to be completed before the starting of the school year (mid of august).
5. Weekend activity is not included in the above fee.
6. If English level of student is very low, student has to have ESL Training while having the schooling,
student needs to pay for extra fee.
7. Miscellaneous Fee
– School I.D.
– Customize I.D. Lace
– Annual Accident Insurance
– Other School Supplies
– School Laboratories & Amenities Maintenance
– Notebooks Dairy (Elementary)
- Enrollment fee: Paid at the time of receiving Letter of Acceptance (no refundable).
- Tuition fee: Tuition fee must be completed before the date of starting.
- Admission: non-refundable.
- More than 30 days to the starting day: refund 80% of tuition fee.
- 15 to 29 days to the starting day: refund 70% of tuition fee.
- 1 to 14 days to the starting day: refund 50% of tuition fee.
- After the starting day 1 – 7 days: refund 20% of tuition fee.
- After the starting day 8 – 14 days: refund 10% of tuition fee.
- More than 15 days from the starting day, no refund.
- Local fee and Miscellaneous fee will not be refunded if its consumed.